1. The data administrator is Hala Koszyki sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (address: ul. Marszałkowska 142, XI p., 00-061 Warsaw), registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for capital city of Warsaw, 12 Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000399453, NIP 5272667614, REGON 145853552. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and the data is stored on secured servers.
2. The Operator of the website www.koszyki.com is GPRE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (address: ul. Marszałkowska 142, XI p., 00-061 Warsaw).
3. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way - by saving cookies files.
Information about cookies
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. To create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c. defining a user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular, the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for a definite period of time in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browsers) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. The time of arrival of the inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the transition to the Website was made via a link,
f. information about the user's browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
1. The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
4. The site administrator has exercised due diligence in order to adequately secure the personal data provided, and in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
5. The IT system in which personal data are processed meets the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
6. Personal data are processed taking into account the principle of: accountability, adequacy and reliability.
7. Every subject has the right to access their data and correct it.
Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.